If you are interested in joining our group as a master's student, PhD student, or postdoctoral scholar, do not hesitate to apply! Positions open up from time to time on all of our projects.
Currently, we are specifically looking for a post-doctoral scholar and a PhD student to join our atomic vapour cell activities:
- optical quantum control of 3He nuclear spins
- single-photon quantum memories and hybrid quantum networks
- microwave field sensing
We offer the possibility to do exciting experiments in a lively team in an international environment. We expect strong motivation and commitment to research. Previous experience in the field of experimental atomic physics, quantum optics, or optomechanics is advantageous.
Our laboratories are located in the city centre of Basel – a truly international city of manageable size, with a very high quality of life and a rich variety of scientific, sporting, and cultural events and activities.
Applications should be sent by e-mail to Philipp Treutlein. The application should include:
- a curriculum vitae (including statements about prior research experience and skills acquired, as well as names of potential referees),
- your academic records (Bachelor's, Master's or PhD diploma, grades etc.),
- a list of publications (if applicable),
- a short statement of your research interests and how they relate to the work of our group.